Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Usefulness of Course Assignments

Even though the projects have been a little challenging, I overall really enjoyed them. I thought that the topics were pretty interesting having the second project be my favorite so far. I like how we had to choose an organization and completely pull it apart and analyze it according to the different topics that we have been discussing in our blogs and reading about in the textbook. It was a little challenging working with a group online, it was still a great learning experience because it is always nice to have an idea of what it might be like if I were to have to do a project completely online in the work world. I hope that I can use everything that I am learning in this class in the future for my other classes that I have to take and in whatever career path I choose! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I thought that these couple of assignments were very helpful. The second assignment was a good task to take on it allowed me to recognized an organization that stood for help of animals and all beings. I found that all the topics provided were interesting. I think that these assignments can help us out in the long because it allows us to work in groups and to work as a team. In the first assignment I also found the topics everyone choose to be interesting as well. The information learned in both topics would definitely help any one out. Great blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete