Friday, October 1, 2010

Internet Advertisement


I found this advertisement online and I found it very interesting. I have never used this brand before; however, I found that the advertisement had said all the right words to motivate someone to purchase their products. Within the description, they had used terms that any woman who is reading the advertisement in a magazine or whatever other reading source that they happen to be flipping through. In reality, the person who purchases this product might feel exactly how the paragraph describes how each user is going to feel when they use the product for only the first few uses. After a week or two of using the product, the individual will become accustomed to the “feelings” that are given by the product. Additionally, the individual who purchases this product will not actually feel the feelings that are portrayed; they will be thinking those feelings because they feel that they have to after buying the product.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you that this advertisement have some very good convincing language toward the consumers. Even for me, after I have read the ad I want to try the product myself. As it was mention above, I also think that this ad is aiming toward female consumers. Naturally, women are interested in beauty supplies and also like to take care of themselves. The ad seem to convince that the product will help to improve the skin by giving it more moisture and giving it the balance that help the skin to be healthy. The products are also made from all natural ingredients that are good for the skin. This alone will help convince the consumers to try their products.

    ReplyDelete