Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I have learned throughout the semester...

There were so many different things that I had learned in this class throughout the entire semester that I do not even know where to begin. I think the most important things that I know I will use from now on is how to have a good argument. Before, I would just bring up an argument or participate in one because I might have felt passionate about the issue. Sometimes I would not know how to support my argument or phrase it in a way that made it sound good and would cause the other individual to respond in a positive way. Now I know that I must have support before getting into an argument because without it, it does not make me look good if I argue with a point that is not valid or strong. This class made me realize that details are also key to communication because without them, it is very hard to get your point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment